Leading online site for the
Air cargo Industry
With updated daily news, information, Jobs, Events, plus an extensive archive, aircargonews.net drives traffic to your own website and maximises brand awareness.
Exclusive news stories, analysis, reports and interviews with top air cargo executives are all accessible.
PLAN YOUR CAMPAIGN
• Specify a start date
• Specify an end date
• Specify the number of impressions (per 20,000)
Online ads are sold by number of impressions.
An impression occurs any time that a user calls
a page which contains your ad.
CPM is used in online marketing as a benchmark to calculate the relative cost of an online advertising campaign or ad message. We offer our online banners per block of 20,000 impressions at a set fee per month. Our ad-serving software (Doubleclick) will deliver the impressions evenly across the duration of the campaign.
What is a Session?
A session is defined as a group of interactions one user takes within a given time frame on your website. Google Analytics defaults that time frame to 30 minutes. Meaning whatever a user does on your website (e.g. browses pages, downloads resources, purchases products) before they leave equals one session. In short, the Sessions metrics is a unified way to report “Visits” and “Active Users”
What makes session reporting better than just “visits” is that you can accurately gauge if individuals are truly interacting with your website. Since a session times out, “passive” visitors won’t distort data. For example, visitors who keep your website open in a separate tab and continue browsing elsewhere won’t be counted past the 30 minute session marker.
E-Shot Specifications And Guides
• All e-mails must be supplied in a HTML format. There must also be a back-up text only version (TXT or word doc).
• E-mails must not exceed a maximum width of 700 pixels, there is no maximum height.
• All images must be externally hosted by the client. All links including images must be live links and not relative links.
• Always use ALT tags and fixed widths within tables. Avoid using cascading style sheets (CSS).
• File sizes should be between 40k-100k.
• You must specify a subject line for your email, with a maximum length of 80 characters (including spaces). We recommend using less than 50 characters. Your subject line cannot be all UPPER CASE.
To request our latest media pack please email Gavin Murray: firstname.lastname@example.org