Air Cargo News’ Cargo Airline of the Year competition is the only airfreight awards scheme where airline customers’ votes decide the winners. Voting for your favourite suppliers ensures that the awards are truly based on merit.
Cargo Airline of the Year 2014 Award Categories
- Best Cargo Airline – Africa
- Best Cargo Airline – Americas (North and South)
- Best Cargo Airline – Asia-Pacific
- Best Cargo Airline – Europe
- Best Cargo Airline – Middle East
- Best All-Cargo Airline
- Cargo Airline of the Year 2014
In addition to our airline presentations we have two separate Cargo Airport of the Year awards: by annual cargo tonnage – up to 350,000 tonnes, and more than 350,000. In each category the biggest growth by cargo tonnage, according to Airport Council International’s latest data, will be nominated.
Companies wanting to be considered for one of the following three awards: GSA of the Year; Charter Broker of the Year; Ground Handler of the Year need to prepare a written submission of up to 300 words explaining why they should be considered for the award.
Please send these submissions to Patricia Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org
The Air Cargo News editor, in concert with his colleagues, will decide the Freight Forwarder of the Year and the Lifetime Achievement awards.
All the winners will be announced on the night of the annual awards ball (April 26, 2014).
Terms and Conditions
- Airlines are excluded from voting
- Only one vote per email address is allowed
- Duplicate email addresses will be omitted from the voting process.
- Voting goes live on the 7th February and will cease on the 4th April 2014. Any votes received outside of this period will not be counted.
- Airlines listed in the voting system have been chosen by volume during 2013 (as per ACI figures).