Purpose / Objectives
To help promote and develop business and sales activities including reservation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing and coordinating with cargo agent to enduce cargo demand, the smooth running of operations and monitoring their performance (target attainment, etc.)
- New Market development including accounts, cargo agents and corporate deals
- Analysing and reporting on each route’s performance, by revenue, yield, weight, space utilization, etc.(using in-house system, Ms office)
- Attending Sales Meetings with all related sales stations (Region in UK & IE, European contry sometimes)
- Accounting duties (rate check and others as required)
- Make cargo booking by using KE system and handling incoming calls and inquiries
- Other sales and marketing related activities or duties as required
Skills and Knowledge
- Good organisation skills and ability to act on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy under pressure
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- Airline and Airfreight industry experience desirable
- Sales experience essential, Cargo sales experience advantageous
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Advantages but not essentials – fluency in Korean
- Private Medical (inc Dental) Insurance upon completion of probationary period.
- Concessionary airline travel is available upon completion of probationary period.
- London Weighting & Meal Allowance
Terms and conditions
- All offers of employment subject to:
- Satisfactory references
- Evidence of right to work in the UK
- 6 months probationary period
- To be discussed 1st interview stage
Right to work in the UK
Only applicants who can provide evidence of right to work in the UK will be considered. Do not apply if you do not have the right to work in the UK. State what type of VISA you have on your CV.