Our client is looking to appoint a CEO for their Uganda office. Ideally we are looking for someone with a wealth of experience in Logistics and Supply Chain, acquired from a leading logistics firm in the UK. The candidate should have the skills and expertise to undertake business development and run a busy office, as the CEO reporting to the chairman. Previous experience working in the African market at a senior level market is desired. This is a rare opening and an opportunity to make a career within this progressive freight / logistics company.
In return the company are offering an excellent package:
- Annual gross salary from £90,000 depending on the candidates profile match and experience.
- Performance based incentive bonus, the applicable targets and bonus amounts to be agreed upon.
- Membership to the Company’s provident fund scheme in line with the Company policy.
- Unfurnished house to be provided in a residential area suitable for expatriates.
- The Company to give a one off grant for furnishing the house or meet the cost of shipping the employee’s furniture from their home country.
- Guard security at home if not provided by the landlord.
- Monthly water and electricity bill to be reimbursed in line with the Company policy.
- Company paid post-paid mobile phone line to be provided in line with the Company policy.
- SUV motor vehicle which shall be shall fully maintained, fuelled and insured by the Company.
- International medical cover in line with the Company’s medical cover policy.
- One return air tickets per annum for the employee and their family.
- Reimbursement of business related entertainment costs.
- Club subscription.