Freighters World Conference adds new speakers to the line-up
10 / 08 / 2017
New speakers have been added to the Freighters World Conference line-up, while all entries for the gala awards ceremony are now in.
This year’s Freighters World Conference and Awards event takes place in Chicago at the InterContinental Hotel from September 26-27, with a welcome reception the evening before the event starts.
The latest speakers to confirm they will be taking part are Shawn McWhorter, president, Americas, Nippon Cargo Airlines; Neel Jones Shah, SVP and head of airfreight, Flexport, Tim Zubradt, chief sales officer, Crane Worldwide, Marco Bloemen, managing director, Seabury Consulting and Chris Seymour, head of market analysis, Flight Ascend Consultancy.
Meanwhile, entries for the gala awards ceremony, which will take place on September 26, are closed and the judges are now reviewing entries before drawing up a shortlist.
The 17th Freighters World Conference provides the ideal forum for debate on the key themes facing the industry.
If you are an airline, airport, broker, financier, lessors, manufacturer, conversion firm or integrator then this conference is a must attend event to debate the latest industry developments, hear the expert opinion of market leaders and network with peers.
Find out more information about the event and book your place here
The latest speaker line-up includes:
· William J Flynn, president and chief executive, Atlas Air Worldwide
· Kevin Casey, president, Spectre Air Capital
· Robert Convey, SVP sales and marketing, Aeronautical Engineers Inc
· Thomas Mack, senior vice president of global airfreight, Schenker
· Russell Tom, regional director - cargo marketing, Boeing
· Vince Ryan, vice president, North and South America, AirBridgeCargo
· Oliver von Tronchin, head of freighter marketing, Airbus
· Beti Ward, chief executive, Pacific Air Cargo
· Shawn McWhorter, president, Americas, Nippon Cargo Airlines
· Marco Bloemen, managing director, Seabury Consulting
· Chris Seymour, head of market analysis, Flight Ascend Consultancy