Finalists revealed for the Air Cargo News Awards
04 / 02 / 2020
All the winners from the 2019 Cargo Airline of the Year Awards
Following an in-depth judging process, we are delighted to announce the finalists for this year’s Air Cargo News Awards. The winners will be revealed on Friday 24 April at the Runnymede on Thames Hotel, near Heathrow Airport in the UK.
Here are this year’s finalists:
- Best Freighter Operator: Antonov Airlines, Cargolux Airlines International S.A, Etihad Cargo, Lufthansa Cargo and Turkish Cargo
- Cargo Hub of the Year: Amsterdam Schiphol, Anchorage International Airport, Brussels Airport Company, Hong Kong International Airport and Liege Airport
- Charter Broker of the Year: Air Charter Service and Air Partner
- Ground Handler of the Year: Celebi Ground Handling Turkey, dnata, Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (HACTL) and Worldwide Flight Services (WFS)
- GSSA of the Year: Air Logistics Group, FlyUs Aviation Group and Wexco Cargo
After attracting a record number of entries, the Innovation Award has been split into two different prizes: the Innovation Award and the Innovation Award – ULD.
- Innovation Award: Air France KLM Cargo, cargo.one, CargoSteps, United Cargo and Worldwide Flight Services (WFS)
- Innovation Award – ULD: ACL Airshop, Skypooling and VRR
Meanwhile, voting is now open to freight forwarders and shippers for the airline awards.
Don’t forget to book your place at this year’s awards, which run alongside the one-day Air Cargo News conference.