This cookie notice provides you with information about how we use “cookies” or similar technologies on our websites, applications and other services (each a “Service”) to enable us to understand how you interact with our products, to show personalised advertisements on our websites and other websites, to improve your experience, and to allow you to use certain features, such as sharing content via social networks or other communications channels.
This notice also provides information about how third parties may use such technologies in association with the operation of our Services
1. About this Cookie Notice
This cookie notice applies when you use any of our services that refer or link to this notice. This notice may be supplemented by additional cookie notices, or terms provided on certain areas of the service during our interactions with you.
Cookies are small pieces of data (text files) that are placed on your computer or device by websites that you visit or applications you use. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites and applications work, or work more efficiently and help them remember certain information about you either for the duration of your visit (using a “session” cookie) or for repeat visits (using a persistent cookie).
Below provides an overview of the first and third party cookies we use within our Services. Our Services are scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
The categories of cookies on this website are as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies do not store any directly identifiable information. However, they are necessary for the Service to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies, some or all of the services you have asked for may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These are analytics and research cookies that allow us to count visits and measure traffic, so we can measure and improve the performance of our Services. They also help us to know which pages are the most and least popular, and see how visitors move around the site or application. This helps us you improve the way our Services work and improve user experience. All information collected through these cookies will be processed in an aggregated and anonymous form. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies. Blocking these cookies will not affect the service provided to you.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow our Services to provide enhanced functional and personalisation such as remembering the choices you make and your account preferences and to provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services you have asked for may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies: These files or code may be included either directly or from our advertising partners on our website in our emails or mobile applications to record how you interact with us, to help us better analyse and improve our services to you and will use this information to make the website and any advertising displayed to you more relevant to your interests.
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by amending your choices via the “cookie preference centre” which is located on the footer of the corresponding website.
You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser privacy preferences menu.
The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers (please note that we are not responsible for content of external websites):
- Manage cookies settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
For all other browsers or for alternative advice visit www.allaboutcookies.org
5.Third Party Web Advertising Services
Our Services may use third party advertising services for the purposes of analyzing visitor/customer site interactions including interactions with our on-line marketing campaigns, attribution purposes to link ecommerce purchases to our brand and advertising. For more information including how to opt-out please see below:
|Third Party Provider|
|Google Ads is an online advertising platform that we use to promote our events, online content and services on Google Search, Youtube and other sites across the web. Google Ads is also used by some advertisers to buy adverts that appear on our sites.|
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to provide site visitor measurements and statistics as well as personalized advertising.|
We will update this cookie notice from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date.