Air Cargo News, Cargo Airline of the Year Conference and Awards
Air Cargo News’ annual awards night will run alongside a new one-day conference.
Winning an award at The Air Cargo News – Cargo Airline of the Year Awards, with a proud 35 year history, is the ultimate accolade in the air cargo sector.
There have been many imitators, but this is the one and only original air cargo event, recognised globally as the airfreight Oscars.
Winners are honoured by Air Cargo News and the wider air cargo industry at an exclusive awards ceremony to be held in the UK at the Runnymede on Thames Hotel on 26 April 2019, while attendees can network with their peers and colleagues.
In 2019 the awards ceremony will run alongside a one-day Air Cargo News Conference.
The conference programme will feature keynote speakers, market updates and panel discussions:
• Keynote speech: Supply and demand – the challenge for airlines
• Market update: Is the air cargo boom coming to an end?
• Panel discussion: e-Commerce – a Pandora’s box or white knight for airlines?
• Panel discussion: Airports, airlines and ground handlers – talking the same language or lost in translation?
• Panel discussion: Freight forwarders – the challenge of digital start-ups and facing capacity constraints