RSA Global introduces new fulfilment option
06 / 06 / 2019
RSA Global, a supply chain solution provider headquartered in Dubai, has launched a fulfilment solution that has the capability to process up to 10,000 consignments per day.
It caters, RSA said, to the needs of digital sellers and e-commerce platforms eyeing the Middle East and African continents.
“The company has made significant investments in technology and infrastructure that address the diverse challenges of these emerging markets,” it added, with the new fulfilment service representing “a sophisticated solution to elevate the customer experience” in the following areas:
- First mile, featuring digital operations that offer complete visibility right from the outset of the shipment process
- Line-haul, covering partners’ air fleets in order to provide “consistent efficiency in transit time”
- Customs clearance, featuring top-performing agents powered with blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) technology
- Final mile, with a platform capable of handling last-minute changes to delivery as well as to optimising route planning
- Numerous integration options, powered by various technologies such as EDI or APIs
The offering represents a “robust and integrated fulfilment solution, with traceability at every step”, RSA said.
The company is also designing multimodal shipping options to optimise cost and efficiency for clients with varying demands, it informed.
RSA is aiming to digitise the entire freight forwarding process, with the aim of offering full transparency and greater control for customers.
Users of RSA’s new e-commerce solution will be able to track every milestone from first mile to last on the one platform, it pointed out.
“This is a culmination of all the services and products we have been building over the years to now serve who we believe will be the consumer of the future,” said Abhishek Ajay Shah, RSA Global’s co-founder & group chief executive.
“With our strategic focus and investments in technology, we look forward to enabling consumers in the Middle East and Africa to gain greater access to the world.”
RSA Global began operating in Dubai in 2009. RSA’s ISO-certified facilities serve as dedicated fulfilment centres in the UAE that can import, clear, pick and pack, and re-export shipments, as well as provide value-added services like labelling and stickering.
Last year, RSA inaugurated a dedicated airside air cargo terminal in Dubai under one of its joint ventures, RSA National, to provide advanced air cargo services that complete its multimodal bouquet of solutions.
The terminal is located at Dubai World Central (DWC).