Cargo Airline of the Year 2019 - online voting now live
09 / 01 / 2019
Online voting has now opened for the Air Cargo News Cargo Airline of the Year 2019 awards.
Voting has been split into the following categories:
- Best Cargo Airline – Africa
- Best Cargo Airline – Americas – North and South
- Best Cargo Airline – Asia-Pacific
- Best Cargo Airline – Europe
- Best Cargo Airline – Middle East
- Overall winner - Cargo Airline of the Year
Click here to make your vote count.
Winning an award at the Air Cargo News - Cargo Airline of the Year Awards, with a proud 35 year history, is the ultimate accolade in the air cargo sector.
There have been many imitators, but this is the one and only original air cargo event, recognised globally as the airfreight Oscars.
Winners are honoured by Air Cargo News and the wider air cargo industry at an exclusive awards ceremony to be held in the UK at the Runnymede on Thames Hotel on 26 April 2019, while attendees can network with their peers and colleagues.
In 2019 the awards ceremony will run alongside a one-day Air Cargo News Conference. The conference programme will feature keynote speakers, market updates and panel discussions:
- Keynote speech: Supply and demand - the challenge for airlines
- Market update: Is the air cargo boom coming to an end?
- Panel discussion: e-Commerce - a Pandora's box or white knight for airlines?
- Panel discussion: Airports, airlines and ground handlers - talking the same language or lost in translation?
- Panel discussion: Freight forwarders - the challenge of digital start-ups and facing capacity constraints
Terms and Conditions of voting:
- Airlines are excluded from voting and any votes from airlines will be deleted
- Only one vote per email address is allowed
- Duplicate email addresses will be omitted from the voting process
- Voting goes live on the 9 January 2019 and will cease on the 27 March 2019
- Any votes received outside of this period will not be counted
- You must vote for each category