Sponsored: Guadalajara World Trade Center drives smart logistics
05 / 09 / 2023
We are Guadalajara World Trade Center (GWTC), the most important Logistics HUB in Latin America. Thanks to alliances with key players in the world’s most significant supply chains, such as customs agents, freight forwarders, associations, exporters, and importers, we possess an expert team, cutting-edge infrastructure, and a prime location.
Our headquarters are situated within the customs of the International Airports of Guadalajara and Puebla, granting proximity to Mexico’s most crucial maritime ports and an extensive highway network linking the country’s major destinations.
Today, our connectivity reaches 192 countries daily. Within our bonded warehouses, we handle industries that move the world, including electronics, agri-food, automotive, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, e-commerce, and more. We boast over 60 weekly air cargo frequencies to and from Europe, Asia, and North America.
With the assurance of proper and careful storage, custody, and handling of each imported or exported product, we maintain its quality and value intact until it boards the plane or reaches its final destination.
GWTC is a business space in constant motion, transforming challenges into logistical solutions.
Some of the services we offer include:
- X-ray and ETD
- Handling, storage, and custody service
- Palletizing and depalletizing
- Warehouse loading and unloading manoeuvres
- Cross-docking solutions
- Electronic appointment system for cargo clearance
- Specialized e-commerce mezzanine
- Refrigeration and freezing service for perishable goods
- Refrigeration, storage and freezing service for pharmaceutical products
- For pharmaceutical products there is specifically 1,850 m3 of refrigeration chambers with 2°C to 8°C controlled temperature following NOM-059; and 800 m3 of conservation chamber with temperatures from 12°C to 25 °C
- Cargo inspection and physical surveillance service
- Electronic platforms for tracking, querying, and data download
- Handling of dangerous goods
- Handling of high-value goods
- Handling of live animals
- Representation of cargo, commercial, and charter airlines
- Representation service for freight forwarders in the facility
- Cargo labelling and inspection